CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7/31/2006

Youth Group Sings for Church


It was with great enthusiasm and exhilaration that the Burlington church enjoyed the participation of the youth group as they sang to the congregation. The great harmonization was a true inspiration as all could see their great cooperation. (It was a true revelation) OK I'll quit. (Yes I know that line didn't rhyme) No seriously! Special thanks to all who sang in the youth group! I really appreciate it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was quite glorious-sounded marvelous if I do say so myself.

Anonymous said...

what did you try to sing?

Anonymous said...

I'd really like to know who you are. My mommy says I can't talk to strangers. Just kiddin! We sang Because He Lives.

Anonymous said...

That little short guy in the front has an amazing resemblence to Amy.

Anonymous said...

I thought you where blogged out, and here you blog again the next day.