CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7/19/2006

3:00 A.M.!


I took several of these cool dudes to St. Mary's Youth Camp Monday night. What a time it was. These fellow's were pumped! Along with singing "Father Abraham", these guy's made sure that I didn't miss a single exit or turnoff the entire trip! It took a while to get them settled in and I didn't return home until 3:00 am (thus the title), but it was worth it. Remember to pray for the remainder of the camp as well as Rock Lake Camp where, the last time I heard from Cherie, their still out of hydro (for you Americans: electricity). Apparently there was a tornado watch along with up to 60 mph winds.

5 comments:

Joel Byer said...

power came on this morning

ymcateen said...

Glad to hear it!

Anonymous said...

Hey..what's their names....can't really see their faces....Hey ...Ezra said you were there monday and I must have missed you but I obviously seen ezra all week and I saw Dorcas there on Friday....So I guess I did get to see the better half of the family...hehe

Anonymous said...

Hey, Chels, you were at Ohio Youth camp? I didn't know that. I probably saw you and didn't even realize it was you.

ymcateen said...

Obviously you failed to here the trumpets announcing our arrival on Monday night.