CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7/09/2006

This Week's Theme

How will you use your hands to help your neighbour this week?
Even though youth service was smaller in number (due to camp meeting), we had a great time! This cool picture that happens to match the colour coordination of my blog is being used to remind those who attended youth service of the topic for the youth group this week. ->How will I use my hands this week to help my neighbour? (Notice Canadian spelling on neighbour and colour) The object lesson was the game scategories which requires a lot of hand movement. And the challenge was given that even though we don't necessarily "feel" like helping out with the bus ministry, a mission downtown etc., its important to use our hands to help our neighbour out of our love for God. And through a growing love for God will grow a greater love for our neighbours and those around us. The verse used was Philippians 2:4 which reads: Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Titus. I really was listening to you in youth service last night believe it or not. And for those of you who want more info on the picture, I can tell you the pretty neat story behind it. It was painted by Albrecht Duhrer, (hope I spelled that right), just to let you know. And thank you Titus for identifying your spelling of color and neighbor as Canadian and not as "correct" like you did last time. :)

ymcateen said...

uh hmm, make that correct Canadian spelling. Thank you... Is this mike on?

ymcateen said...

Oh, by the way. If you want to either e-mail me the story or write it in the comment section, I'll blog it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Now i'm postive it's you sooo rudely forging blogs...hmmhmm....Whenever you feel like stopping...feel free really I support you 100%......You even let poor ezra get blamed with it and even let it go...I told japheth that it was probably you a long time ago and he didn't think soo....I knew there was something up with french guys!!!!

ymcateen said...

Due to they're extremely high tendency to be forged, I no longer take seriously the blog comments from anyone who lives in PA.

Anonymous said...

Titus, it's "their" not "they're."
Really, when will you ever learn?
Oh and what's your email adress- I forgot-short term memory loss you know.

Anonymous said...

Well fine...I Never liked phony, blog forging, French guys who were related to Japheth anyway..... And seriously...where did you learn you Grammar young man....! hmmmm!

Anonymous said...

Good service. It was a blessing to me.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah Ezra, I'm sure-you weren't even there!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my bad.

ymcateen said...

tituslb@yahoo.com is the e-mail

ymcateen said...

I'z proud 2 bee a home skoler.

Anonymous said...

Tha servis rely tuched me two. And bye the way, I think 'colour' and 'nieghbour' have a very nice ring.

Anonymous said...

Did any one hear about the great sale thier having at Valu-Mart aproximatly (spelling please)18 hours north of G.B.S.

ymcateen said...

I failed to see that in my local newspaper

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»