CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7/20/2006

'Hostilities must stop,' UN chief Annan says

Well tell me something I didn't know! I think that this has got to be one of the most ridiculous articles that I've ever read. It is hardly informative! Some of the highlight quotes are, "An immediate cessation of hostility is needed to prevent further loss of innocent life." Brilliant! Why can't I think up cures for the world like this? Another quote states, "Hezbollah's attack was a "clear provocation" that has resulted in the entire nation of Lebanon being held hostage and set back peace talks in the Middle East." Yes, holding soldiers hostage of another nation and firing rockets always tends to stall peace talks a bit. At least someone has all the answers to our problems. OK, in the future I'll try and stay off of politics. (maybe)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, when you get on here (we all know it will be very soon), you will be pleased to know, that we missed your comments on the blog this week. And also, CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING CAMPER OF THE WEEK!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Potvin! It's me, Amos! I'm sure you missed my comments and I'm glad to be back. For anyone who didn't know, my birthday was Thursday, and what a better birthday gift than to be at Heartland Youth Camp in St.Mary's.
Except maybe than being camper of the week. Thanks Esther, for the congratulations! And thanks to Mark Marriot and Joe Krohn for being my great team leaders! (Hope I spelled those last names right!)

Anonymous said...

Isn't Ribs just the sweetest little idiot that this world ever produced? Actually Ribs, I probably didn't deserve it, especially since I clocked Matt Phoenix in the ear. He still thinks I take kickboxing, and I never did tell him the truth. :)

Anonymous said...

I could box your ears to kangaroo lush you little varmet!

Anonymous said...

Steve, I wasn't even talking to you. And that is not how you spell varmint. :) Keep smiling-life gets better!

Anonymous said...

Actually, a varmint is a distasteful breath substance.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and a varmet is a polite use of the word dimwit.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, you know how what you said about Ribs being the sweetest little idiot? You should of made it, the sweetest little idiot in the greater cincinnati garbage dump.

Anonymous said...

Yeah,that must have been what I meant.

Joel Byer said...

Yeah Titus, it's like the link I posted on my blog about the Canadian government warning Canadians not to travel to Lebanon. No kidding! And here I was about ready to take the family over :-).

ymcateen said...

I read ya Joel! Congradulations Amy!

Anonymous said...

Much grass. For the inside story behind that, it's a joke of Marjorie's. It's like saying muchas gracias. Think about it. You'll get it eventually.

ymcateen said...

...processing your joke...

...processing your joke...

...processing your joke...

Ah! I get it!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»