CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7/05/2006

Home Alone...


...is definitely quite boring! As most of you probably know, all of the family has left to go to camp. This has put an exceptional amount of free time on my hands. I have to say, it can do funny things to your mind! Check this out-> since this week started I've cleaned out my car thoroughly, cooked french toast, and (no joke) cleaned out my sock drawer! I found matches for socks that I thought I'd lost years ago!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that was definetly odd. Glad to hear you are, um, getting your life -or should I say your sock drawer- in order there Titus.

ymcateen said...

Yes,
I think its the pre-marital part of life.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»