CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8/16/2006

Wedding Update


Well I know you've been just dying to hear about it so I'll give the latest update on Cherie and I's wedding. Everything seems to be coming along pretty smoothly. Mrs. Davison has already completed most of the flower arrangements for Cherie, the bridesmaids, and the church. Cherie had originally planned on using real flowers, but after going to a funeral and having a reaction to flowers there, she changed her mind.(:
Last night Cherie left me listen to a sound track she had in mind for the wedding and I don't mind saying that it's awesome! It's hard to believe it's only a little over a month away. It looks like Amber Jones is going to be the photographer along with two others who will help. Dixie Pearymen will be the coordinator. Cherie's dress has apparently turned out good and is ready for the 30th of September (for reasons undisclosed, she won't let me see it).
All this to say that we're making a strong case here to just bump up the wedding date by a couple of weeks but I think Sis. Jones vetoed that one. (:

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder why she won't let you see her dress!? That's not very nice! :) hehe

ymcateen said...

Huh!?

Joel Byer said...

Why do you put your smiley faces backwards? They go this way :-) or ;-)
or :-( or %__________00(

ymcateen said...

Wow!
I never knew that!

Anonymous said...

Nice variety, there Joel. There's a few that I don't recognize.

Anonymous said...

y did u delete my comment?

Anonymous said...

Titus, you didn't answer my comment! Why wouldn't she let you see her dress??? :)

ymcateen said...

umm, rules and regulations I guess.

Anonymous said...

Titus and Cherie - thank you for the invite for your upcoming wedding. Regretably, we are unable to attend. I wish you the best on your special day and would love to meet Cherie someday soon. Love your cousin, Cheryl

ymcateen said...

You're welcome and it's too bad you can't come. Thanks for the comment.

René said...

Hi Titus How are you what's new with you? Its me René de Blois long time no see enyways tell your family I said hi talk to you another time