CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8/21/2006

The Great Joseph Krohn Popped the Question!


It's unbelievable! Joe and Clarissa are engaged!And as you can see from this picture I got of them from the bushes, they managed to keep the 6 inch rule the entire time! Finally Clarissa suggested they hold hands and that's when I felt it was my time to leave. Joe, just let me know when you want that video tape. You better hurry though, I'm being offered some pretty big bucks for it. (OK, Just Kidding. This picture was obviously taken at the GBS Valentines Banquet in the early days of their relationship!) Click on the headline to visit Joe's blog. --> Congratulations Joe & Clarissa!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still got the tape of Mr. and Mrs. Jones taping your engarement=:)

Anonymous said...

You're engarement? Sounds dangerous! I think you meant engagement, Potvan.
Congratulations Joe!