CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5/22/2006

The Igloo.


Yes, believe it or not I actually built an igloo/ snowfort/ thingamabob (or whatever you want to call it) for Cherie in order to propose to her. I must mention that this was with a considerable amount of help from Derek and Kenny Jones who helped me consruct this object at 2:00 the previous morning! True, this did happen a long time ago, (March 3rd) but... I didn't have a blog than. And it certainly would be a shame that this saga would happen in history without it being blogged about. The top picture is taken from the outside and the bottom one was taken from the inside. Even though it was -12 C., it was actually quite warm inside!

4 comments:

Malcolm said...

Very cool Titus! Both literally and figuratively...

ymcateen said...

Thanks to Ben and Mac for those key comments!

ymcateen said...

Er, make that Japheth and Mac! (:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»