CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5/21/2006

The Church Where Cherie and I Will be Married.



Well I read on Malcolm's blog tonight that Ben Lambert got married today. This got me to wishing it was a little closer till September for me! Anyways, congratulations to Ben, and I thought you might like to see a picture of the church where Cherie and I will be married. It's an old United Methodist Church. These people in the picture are movable and won't be there the day of the wedding! Also the area to the left of the picture will be curtained off so it will look a little better than!

4 comments:

ymcateen said...

paste myself in??? I was talking about the lady in the Church who's giving some poor chap violin lessons! What were you talking about?

ymcateen said...

O yeah, I don't believe Ben has a blog. I'm terribly sorry you were ignorant about this information. If there's anymore information that you need to know ahead of the time that you currently don't know, please feel free to tell me and I'll tell you it back.
Ta Ta

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»