CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3/17/2009

Cody Decker

You won't be forgotten!
We miss you and we love you.
~Zack Sholley
Hey thanks for being another brother a guy as close to my heart as could be, I remind myself of you good-buddyGood luck in heaven Cowboy -up
~Josh May
I'll miss you buddy, you were a great friend.
~Bryan Plumley
Your the bomb man
~Jason May
I'm going to miss how you always managed to make me laugh. Even when things were at its worst. I'm really going to miss you.
~Ashley Johnson
We'll miss you.~Bridgett BrowerU were like a Big Bro. to me. I miss u~Jonell BarnYou were like a brother to me these last few months. I will never forget you. You will be missed!
~Ashley Elliot
We'll miss you. You were a pretty kool guy.
~Juan Ramirez
We'll miss you a lot.
~Annonymous

0 comments: