CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2/03/2009

ROCK LAKE'S NEW SANCTUARY







I don't mean to be a slacker, but my Internet has not been working very well lately. But alas, I switched from Bluetooth connection with my cell to old fashion wire connected and I get twice the speed - 230 kbps! (It almost made it worth it!) Here's some pictures of our brand new church. (The building was dedicated Sunday) Its exciting to say the least!



BTW, Joel... I hate to break it to you but I'm not impressed with Mozilla Firefox. They're layout stinks! :)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to have ya up and running! The church is pretty! And great excuse by the way about the John Deer!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! The church looks really nice. Hopefully we can come up soon and see it in person.

Titus Byer said...

Come on up :)

I'm pretty excited about how it turned out. The outside looks a little bare yet, but Daron is planning to add landscaping this summer.

Esther said...

You need to put pics of your trip on:)

Anonymous said...

YEAH ANYHOW!!!!