CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6/04/2006

A Soccer Saturday evening!


Yes, here they are. The illustrious, the famous, the remarkable Burlington Youth Group doing their best burn as many pounds of sweat as possible. It must be noted that for security reasons, Alli and Amy are missing from the following pictures. I pondered the possibility of scanning pictures from last youth camp of them and posting them, but since I value the short time that I have been given on planet earth, I decided against it. I think the soccer idea took several of us a bit off guard, for by the time I took this picture, games such as croquet, Dominoes, golf, and other non exercising sports seemed to be quite enticing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey French Guy, whats been happenin? Have you called anyone late at night and scared them half to death lately...As you probably know..Japheth is still alive so yea...I spared his life,lol!
See ya!

Joel Byer said...

This must be a really long soccer game. I assume that's why you haven't updated your blog for such a long time.

ymcateen said...

The staff here at Titan's place refuse to respond to cat-calls, critiscisms, and name calling of any sort.

Anonymous said...

muhahahahahahha! hehe

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»